Training and Development
Our training program is another great benefit. All employees take part in continuous on-site classroom and e-learning training throughout their career.
Supervisor in Training Program
Employees who want to gain more management experience before moving into an advanced position are encouraged to take
part in the Supervisor in Training Program. Employees who complete this program are highly-qualified to transition
into a new role as supervisor and offer more designated leadership to all team members.
In order to be eligible for the program, you must have at least six months of experience working with AllianceOne; a three-month rolling performance average of at least 80 percent; two internal references; and a clean personnel file.
Once you enter the program, you will be expected to:
- Maintain above standard collections performance
- Maintain above standard daily attendance (No tardiness or missed shifts)!
- Share the experiences and learn the primary duties of the supervisory position
- Operate as floating supervisor within the designated site
- Conduct new Collector Training
- Fully participate in the Supervisor Training Program
- Demonstrate increased professionalism
- Adhere to supervisor dress code
- Be available for additional late night and weekend coverage
Future leaders and upper management at AllianceOne are able to participate in TP University, a customized college course aimed at developing employees and ensuring everyone shares the same values and cultural ideals.
The overall goal of the course is to share best practices and innovative projects in customer relationship and experience. Our mentors are experienced in corporate culture, finance, executive leadership, strategic human capital, business development, corporate citizenship, business transformation, Teleperformance operating process and standards, innovation, and safety and quality certifications.
Potential students apply and are nominated by the executive team of AllianceOne and. Final selections are made by the Dean of TP University. Those selected travel to one of our flagship Operations for a five week intensive training program.