Court Support Representative - Port Authority of NY/NJ
We are currently seeking a Talented Professionals to add to our Team:
Position: Court Support Representative – Port Authority of NY/NJ
Location: New York, NY
The on-site liaison at the Port Authority office is responsible for working with AllianceOne to pull documentation, resolve consumer disputes and answer consumer questions.
- Assisting with written disputes, pulling documentation and helping consumers resolve their accounts.
- Document and complete all correspondence and adjustments in a timely manner.
- Complete manual data entry
- Other functions and responsibilities as required.
- Assist other departments when needed.
Education and specific Training
- High School Education or equivalent.
Collections and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to complete and pass FDCPA
- Moderate level typing and data entry skills
Soft and specific skills
- Ability to maintain regular attendance
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritize workload and handle multiple tasks
- Able to interact in a pleasant, effective, creative and professional manner and to be a team player.
- Collections and or customer service helpful
Salary – $23.50/hr Plus incentive opportunities
Questions? If you have questions, please contact our Recruiting Department at: 877-876-7886. You can also check out our website for more information: www.allianceoneinc.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Pay: from $23.50/hour
Plus incentive opportunities
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: NY